Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tags...

I have ignored the past couple tags because this blog is really about Nugs. However, I figure I will do my part--- and since I don't have very noteworthy pictures I guess this will make do.

3 THINGS Tag

Last 3 favorite purchases:

1.Christmas present for Rich
2. New pants for Ryann (yippy for 68 degree weather! It is about time!) P.S. grandma--she now wears 2T or 24 month pants
3. Very on sale Maternity clothes!
3 biggest fears

1. Scorpions

2. Killing Scorpions
3. Having Ryann get stung by a scorpion
3 Favorite Movies

1. Harry Potter (ALL OF THEM!)

2. Soon to be Twilight


3. Really I like most movies- I am not a huge critic

3 Facts About Me
1. I do not know how many times I have read the Twilight Series. Lets just say that I can read about one a day since I have been out of clinicals... (last day of clinic was september 15th) and I read a lot before that. You can basically read me a sentance and I will tell you what book it is out of, probably could find the page within seconds, and I could tell you all the lines before and after... do you think there is some kind of contest out there where you could make money on this??

2. My uterus has been consistently measuring 2 weeks more than my gestational age. I am sure on my LMP- and I believe I know too much for my own good. Almost every day I palpate my uterus and I wonder if I have a big kid in there, extra amniotic fluid, an extra baby... and then I realize that my abdominal muscles are thankfully still intact and I am sure they are holding my gravid uterus higher than expected... dang schooling... will it ever just let me be blissfully ignorant about anything?

3. I love to blog and blog stalk!

3 Things I haven't done yet
1. Gone Scuba Diving- I don't imagine this will happen anytime soon

2. Delivered a baby in a hospital, under my own license. (As a CNM)

3. Had an unmedicated, natural childbirth (don't worry... it is coming!)

3 Things I can't Live Without

1. My cute family- See baby picture of Nugs above
2. My wonderful extended family (Wagners, Hamiltons, Stabiles, Picketts, and more!)
3. My Faith in Jesus Christ
3 Things on my To-Do List
1. Get a job!
2. Prepare for craft night! (Check out http://www.foothillsfriends.blogspot.com/)
3. Apply for prescription privleges in Arizona

3 Places I've Lived
1. Napa, California
2. Springville, Utah
3. Phoenix, Arizona

3 Favorite TV Shows

1. House

2. Bones
3. Lost
3 Things I want to Buy

1. New Carpet

2. Year supply food storge

3. Designer Jeans

3 Wishes
1. I had a CNM job-- or maybe even any job-- I really don't want to go back to floor nursing- but I will if I have to

2. That Rich would find a job where he felt valued and where he felt like he was actually using his degree and all the amazing skills he has

3. That I will live Happily Ever After- Catching babies and raising my own with my wonderful husband!

1 comment:

Lacy said...

I am an old friend of Rich's and I have to say that I love your blog. You are a great writer and it is so fun to see what happens next.

I have finally found a person more obsessed with Twilight than myself! I take it you will be at the movie at 12:01am?

Great blog, love reading it!