Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Water Anyone?


So I go to the grocery store and find these way cute little water bottles. Wouldn't that be great if Nugs drank out of a water bottle? Totally. So in the house she does well with the water bottle. So well that she loves it and won't let it go. No problem. She is so stinkin cute it doesn't matter.I put her in her carseat to go run an errand and you can tell where this is going...
Did I do something wrong? When will I ever learn?
I guess now that I am soaking up water out of her carseat I have learned this lesson.

3 comments:

Megan said...

That is really funny. We just got a new fridge and it has the water in the door. Big mistake!!

Erin and Zach said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Someone peed their pants! I'll try hard not to make fun of her when you guys get here TOMORROW!!!

The Bellyakers... said...

This is hilarious! Wait until you try juice boxes! Max still squirts the thing all over himself, car, me...