Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Daycare

Nugs has spent the past 3 days in daycare and has loved it!
Nugs started on Monday at Ms. Mary's Daycare and it has been fabulous.
Ms. Mary has spent the last 17 years doing daycare out of her home and you can tell how much she loves these children. Everyday Ryann gets a report card sent home with her of everything she ate, when she ate, how long she slept, when her diapers were changed, and more. (this is not a real picture of Ms Mary's Daycare!)
Rich is able to drop Nugs off each morning around 8:45 before he goes to work and I am able to pick her up a little before 5:00 each day. She has her own crib to sleep in, has a special silky just for daycare, and a sippy just for daycare.

My favorite part about Ms Mary is that I never worry about Nugs during the day. I do often miss her and think about what she is doing, but I have never worried about her.

I will try to get a picture of her and Ms Mary soon.

2 comments:

Devyn Pickett said...

I WANT TO MEET ms. MARY!!!! LUCKy nuggs... i wish i was going to see you this weekend :'( have fun!

Erin and Zach said...

Dude, I freaked out when i first saw this picture--(a) I thought nugs got less cute & (b) I wondered why the heck you would do that to my precious niecie poo!
You would've loved snowboarding today! aaahhh