Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm Back!


It is amazing how your life can be flipped upside down from getting out of your routine. Which, means, if I wasn't using the computer at my desk with my pictures and my Internet and my favorites and my easy access to watching Ryann play then I was thrown for a loop.


Haha. Believe it or not I still had a computer and the Internet- it was just the computer in the guest bedroom and even though it is new it is slower and doesn't have my usual favorites.


Wow. I thought Nugs was spoiled.


So, in light of my (metaphorical) return- I will post my favorite picture I took this past week:

We really do love Aunt Erin

1 comment:

Erin and Zach said...

hahahahahahahahahaha
aaaawww snap. Nugs DOES love me!
Great face though...
Oh and congrats on the contract! Did you know in law school, a contract abbreviated shorthand is a "K". Just FYI ;)