Friday, January 23, 2009

26 Weeks- Pregnancy and Life update

So this week has been INSANE! It has been non-stop, very busy, and I thought I would possibly go crazy but fortunately the weekend is here!
.

I spent Monday having lots of contractions so I had to lie down, take some terbutaline (Rx that makes contractions stop! yippy!), and spend most of Rich's Family birthday dinner on the couch.
.

I spent Tuesday trying to celebrate Rich's birthday by taking Nugs to softball to watch daddy play- which means she didn't get to sleep until 9:00pm
.

I spent Wednesday late from work, buying Rich his iPhone at the mall, trying to get church YW stuff organized, going to YW, having a meeting afterwards and not getting to bed until late
.

I spent Thursday picking up a babysitter and going to ward temple night and once again not getting to bed until late.
.

And today- on Friday- I am going to take Nugs to the park at 3:30. Because we both need that.
.

And come back later today because I will post a picture of my exponentially growing 26 week belly! I have less than 100 days of pregnancy to go!
.

Maybe I will take a look at CK on the ultrasound machine today. I feel her kick like crazy all day long- but I haven't seen her in 6 weeks. That would make me happy.

5 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

AWWW I can't wait for pictures! To see CK would make me very happy too. Mom's talking of Phoenix for spring break & if so, I really want to join! Miss you guys...someone's almost 25!!

April Kennedy said...

I'm surprised with a week like that, that you didn't go into contractions again! Busy girl.

Sweet birthday post to your hubby. loved it. and lucky girl...getting to check out your baby girl whenever you feel like it!

Merrill Family said...

I can't believe your cute belly! It proves that I don't see you enough. . .

Anonymous said...

Oh I cant wait until I get to hold CK --okay I will settle for a picture of her now!! But just the picture of you in that cute t-shirt made my day! Imagine seeing CK when she's 25 and pregnant with her #2-- just another dream come true in this journey we call life!!!

Erin and Zach said...

You are absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see you.