Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday

So I woke up especially early today so I could make sure to blog about my sweet husband. I leave for work every morning before he wakes up and I think he will actually read the blog before I have a chance to tell him "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" so I figured this would work out well too. Here are some of my favorite pictures of the birthday boy:

Nug's Arrival- he had more protective gear than the Doctors! And he ate my food- rude

Once I opened the birth photos I had to add another one of this proud papa

He did have hair once upon a time

I don't think he has been to Hooter's since I took this picture- and yes- I suggested we take this picture
Well, I have plenty more to choose from - so I will add more later. But I love my husband and all that he does for me. He is patient and kind and never fails to make me laugh. He is a great dad and he is just awf-some... I mean, awesome.
Happy 31st!

3 comments:

The Bellyakers... said...

Happy Birthday Rich! 31 never looked better!!

Nelson said...

Happy Birthday!
If I lived closer to you I would bring you an ice-cream cone, but since I don't tell you beautiful wife to do that for you.

Anonymous said...

Great addition to our family!! We love you so much Rich!!