Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Health and Baby Fair

Since this is my family blog I try not to talk too much about work (even though I have the best job ever!!) but this is something that has kind of consumed my life for the past month or so... and I wanted to get the word out to as many people as I can- so here is the deal: My practice is called Phoenician Women's Care. We are sponsoring a Health and Baby Fair on Valentine's Day (from 11-3). I have gathered over 40 vendors to come to our event. We have 99.9 Radio station going to be there. We have TONS of FREE stuff to give away!
There will be free lunch, free flowers for valentines day, free giveaways and prizes, and best of all--- a FREE PETTING ZOO!
So- tell your friends, tell your neighbors, and bring your kids to the health and baby fair for free food and fun.
.
So here is the details
1343 N Alma School Rd
Chandler, AZ 85224
(between Warner and Ray)
480-496-2651
11am-3pm
.
Some examples of vendors: Boon Inc, Laborlooks, Arizona Mama, Phoenix Kids.com, the bump, stork vision, Aubry Startin Photography, Doulas, Raising AZ kids magazine, Arizona Childproofers, Cookie Lee Jewelry, and a lot of cute ladies with etsy shops will be bringing their goodies for you to check out!
.
Come! Please Come! We are actually expecting about 1000 women and families.
.
Oh yeah- the fire department will be there doing free car seat safety checks- so if you have never had your car seat checked to make sure it is installed properly- get it done that day!
.
Comment to me if you have any questions!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brittani this sounds so awesome!! I really want to come!!!

Nelson said...

So wish we lived in AZ right now. We would definitely be there.
It sounds like the event of the year. Good luck with everything. I am sure it will be fabulous.

Drew and Tarah said...

I'd love to post something about it on my blog. Is there a website or anything that I can put a link to? Or maybe a picture of some sort?

April Kennedy said...

that sounds amazing. I wish I lived closer so that I could bring my aprons! have a great day and good luck!