Sunday, January 4, 2009

Way too funny not to post...

So here is a little story that is somewhat embarassing for me- but I am telling it anyway for humor sake-


So, Rich is in the bathroom (or library as he likes to call it) and the pregnancy bladder sounds it warning so I run into the other bathroom and do my business. All of the sudden I realize that I have been stranded (aka- no toilet paper).


I start yelling for Rich- when will he be done? Can he bring me toilet paper? Well, he gets the genius idea to have Nugs bring me some. I yell for her and she comes into the bathroom and I hand her the empty toilet paper roll and tell her to "bring this to daddy"

Then Rich starts yelling for her to come to him. After a couple minutes I realize this is hopeless and I am just going to have to wait this out. Well, I give it one last ditch attempt and start yelling for Nugs again. In comes my sweet angel-faced toddler holding a brand new roll of toilet paper!


So it turns out Rich gave her 3 different rolls and fortunately one made it to me- the others were randomly scattered throughout the house. Oh well. I was saved by my Nugs and I couldn't be happier!

5 comments:

*natalie said...

That is hilarious! At least she didn't unroll the other two.

Erin and Zach said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"stranded, stranded on the toilet bowl...what do you do when you're stranded, and you ain't got a roll? To prove you're a man you must wipe with your hand...stranded, stranded on the toilet bowwwlll..."

Brittani said...

at least rich and nugs didn't make me sing that song!

Heather said...

okay, that was awesome!

April Kennedy said...

I've tried that brown cardboard part of the toilet paper before...just to dab dry...it was not soft like toilet paper but when desperate! Good thing Nugs came to the rescue!