Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

My silly husband decided to wear this Tie to church the day after Valentine's Day. Now tell me... do you understand why he is the piano player at church for the primary kids? (ages 3-11) This is not often a job for men in the church... but I do believe he adds a little flavor and flare to the normal routine of church. Plus, I do know the kids love him!
.
Actually- if the kids sing really well then their prize is to cut off a piece of his tie!
(not this one- an old junky one he wears every so often.)
You better believe you have never heard kids sing like they do with this as an incentive!

7 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
are those beads?

Mamawags said...

This is SO why I like Rich!!! I know he rocks the primary!!

April Kennedy said...

Is that a candy tie...like the candy necklace?! So cute and so sweet to know that about your hubby. Definitely a keeper....like there was any question.

Megan said...

When I taught music the tie cutting was always the favorite. The kids love that. I think it is great to have men in primary.

Anonymous said...

That tie is so perfect for Rich!! He is so cute!!!

The Bellyakers... said...

My kids LOVE "Mr. Hamilton!" He makes Primary the best!! I hear a regular report on the ties! Brilliant!

Nelson said...

Very impressed with your hubby. Wish we had a guy like him in our ward.