Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tagged

My sister Devyn "Tagged" me- So I figured I would play along because this one is easy! It is a picture tag where you take the 6th picture from the 6th folder- well, I had to go to the 6th folder and find the 6th folder in there and then the 6th picture because I have them so crazy organized by year and month and everything.

So here is my little nugget when she was in her rear facing car seat- it must have been after church because this cute dress I love.

So I guess I am supposed to "Tag" 6 others...Great.

Natalie-Karlie-Rebecca-Ashley-Tarah-Kasey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww... what an adorale picture! I just checked out your poll results... looks like you're gonna have to splurge for the PPB! I think you should do what April suggested and just split the cost with bossiepoo.