Thursday, February 5, 2009

Look What Daddy Did?!


Wow, I can't even remember how long ago- but Rich and a friend bought this nice entertainment center off of craigs list. It was 200$ and pretty beat up. well, after like 100 million coats of stain and sanding and not being able to use our garage for awhile... it is finally finished and set up in my house. It is beautiful and the best part is that Nugs can't get to the DVD player anymore!!

Now I just need a plant or something for the corner on the left and some amazing finds to put in the shelves... Oh wouldn't it be lovely if I had lots of money to decorate??

5 comments:

Merilynn said...

Wow, that looks so nice Brittani. What a great deal you guys got, and you have a very handy husband.

Anonymous said...

Wow Rich--that is absolutely beautiful--I cant wait to see it!!

Erin and Zach said...

Britti that's gorgeous! Yaaay Rich

Victoria said...

It looks so great!! It must be nice to be able to park in the garage!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Good job Rich!