Monday, February 9, 2009

Vegas Baby!



This weekend Rich and I drove to Las Vegas just so I could get my hair done! Hehe! We met Devyn and Jason there and we had a blast. I was sad to leave Nugs at first (thanks Gramingo and Vicki!) but once we were there it was awesome to be able to go out without diapers and a stroller and all the crazy stuff a toddler needs. We had a lot of fun, my hair looks awesome, and it was a quick get-a-way because not like that will ever happen again with CK on the way!

I am trying to show off my 28 week belly here!

7 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

WHOA there Cara! She's really getting big in there!! I can't wait to see how much bigger she gets next month! Only 6 weeks! Cute pictures!

Erin and Zach said...

wait...are you riding the lion??

Carly said...

You look darling! Cute hair and cute belly! Looks-wise, I think this is the best stage: big enough to be obvious, but not huge and waddly. (Is that a word?) You are an adorable pregnant mama.

Anonymous said...

ok-now what goes on in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas--another Vegas trip that Mom and Dad dont get invited to!!!????

Anonymous said...

Your hair is soooo cute (and your belly!)

The Bellyakers... said...

I never like to think of myself as a jealous person... but your Vegas trip made me jealous!

Nelson said...

You look fabulous!