Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Poll

Since I had my brand new diaper bag stollen I am in the market for a new one. Well, I bought the old one because it was a killer deal and totally on sale. However, the sale isn't there anymore. However, my boss said he would buy me a new one. So now... I am searching for the diaper bag of my dreams (I did really like the one that got stollen- but I hadn't tried it out with all the baby stuff since it was so new!)
So I need your help. Here are links to the diaper bags I am considering, and if you especially enjoy yours or another one not on my list please comment to me and let me know your opinion. Thanks and happy browsing!
(in no particular order)
Fleurville Lexie Tote (in either cocoa stripe or geobot)
The PPB is probably out of my price range... But oh so sassy!
.
Update on computer: the new monitor should be arriving on tuesday- So tons of pictures of Nugs to catch up on! (like her showing her muscles!)

2 comments:

April Kennedy said...

I am all over the PPB, BUT in the Pistachio color...YUM. I know it might be out of your price range, but maybe you and boss can split the cost. My second choice is the Fluerville, just because they are slow to show dirt with the vinyl fabric covering.

But you are talking to a woman that changed diaper bags and strollers as often as she changed her underwear! And also, I'm out of practice, my youngest is 6! Although we do still carry around a Fluerville diaper and wipe small case!

Unknown said...

I totally voted for the Petunia Pickle Bottom Carryall... before I looked at what you said about the price... but my second choice is Skip Hop Studio Tote