Saturday, April 18, 2009

38+ Weeks

So my sister reminded me the other day that if this pregnancy was my last one... that I would have baby #2 today! Wow.
.
So I was really excited about this, and I was getting prepared and I scheduled an appointment to get my accupressure points worked on, my work partner was willing to "strip my membranes", I was going to eat Jalepenos, and I was ready to get things moving along.
.
I then ran into my midwife. Told her how I had been contracting a lot and I told her about some other signs I was having that meant labor might be close. She quickly stopped me in my tracks and said, "You better not have this baby this weekend- I am going out of town until monday morning!"
.
SCCCREEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCHHHH
.
Put on the breaks. No baby this weekend. I cancelled my appointments and I am waiting until Monday to start back on getting this baby out of me plans.
.
So, while I am hoping only a few more days and i am hoping this will be my last pregnant weekend with CK... I do know that I could potentially have 3 more weekends being preggers.
.
Thats okay. She is moving well, and I can eat anything I want!

2 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

Yippie skippie!
You're welcome for the reminder!
I still think I am more anxious for CK than you...
Enjoy your weekend of indulging! You should swing by that drive through Mexi place...mmmm

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Wowie Wow Wow! Can't wait to hear your next update!