Thursday, April 16, 2009

CK Here we come!

Okay, the room is set up... Thanks Grandma for the adorable bedding! It works perfect for CK's crib. I can't wait to put that little sweetheart in it!Nugs has tried multiple times to put her babies in the crib, but I wont let her. She has been practicing saying "Cara" lots of times, hopefully she'll get it right soon. Anytime now... Mommy is ready... Oh no- I shouldn't say that... that means it will still be another 2 weeks!
Thats okay, I am patient. I can wait.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh Britt It looks so adorable I love the letters and the hair bow clippy things--you are so creative AND WE ARE ALL GETTING REady!!!!

Victoria said...

It looks so great!!

Erin and Zach said...

Britti! It's adorable!! I can't wait to see it in person!!
EEEK! yippie!!!

Jan said...

Wow, you are so prepared! I love the room...I can't believe you already have all her hair clips! Too cute!