Monday, April 20, 2009

Bad Day

Let's just say yesterday was a rotten day. You know, one of those pregnancy days where nothing can or will go right? When in fact, everything was fine and it really should have been a normal day. Let me just list the silly things that I THOUGHT weren't going right. Some of them weren't all made up in my head though!

.

1.Rich didn't write his email fast enough so that I could get on the computer and blog.
2. Rich ate the last muffin without asking me if I wanted it.
3. While taking a bath Nugs peed on the floor.
4. After my bath I put Nugs down for a nap and she pooped her pants.
5. I had to start laundry on Sunday because we had no more panties for Nugs.
6. I didn't think Rich cleaned her up well enough after the pooping incident and I kept smelling poop all during church.
7. Nugs went into hysterics twice during the first hour of church which required a quick exit- one incident was because Rich wouldn't let her eat the crayon.
8. Nugs peed twice during church in the potty but she then peed again on the floor when we got home.
9. After dinner we were with some friends and Nugs peed again on their floor (FOURTH PANTY CHANGE IN ONE DAY!)
.
But all and all I calmed down, I apologized to my husband, he tucked me into bed, and I was much better for it.
.
Because today is a new day. And it is one day closer to my new little girl.

6 comments:

Devyn Pickett said...

no more bad days cara is coming so soon!!! and nugs is trying not to pee on the floor..love you brittik

Erin and Zach said...

aww Britti! I love you. You sounded like yesterday was hectic when I talked to you. BUT at least you were laughing. It's such great medicine. If you didn't catch Celebrity Apprentice last night, watch it.
LOVE YOU! Cara cara bo bara!!

Mamawags said...

Brittany...here's what my mom would say when pregnancy got tough and long and ridiculous and annoying and long....

she would say, "this too shall pass"

Easier said than done, but that sweet little girl will be here soon.

We love you!!

The Bellyakers... said...

This felt so real I almost cried reading...

Hang in there!!!! You are so close!! What's up with people telling you you look puffy?!?! Foot in mouth... !!! As if we don't know how we look 9 months pregnant!! I've got your back girl...

Hang in there!

ashley said...

I just laughed through that whole blog... I'm know it wasn't funny at the time but it was funny to read. Hope you are having a great day today. xoxo

Cathy said...

Last muffin eater!! Hey Rich!! What's with that??? So funny!!