Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Pregnancy Update

So not a lot is going on in my mind that doesn't have to do with this pregnancy and meeting CK. Which in turn means I will be blogging quite a lot about it until she arrives and then more pictures will follow.
.
No picture today of me- just of a nice refreshing sea turtle. Why? Because my office manager just told me that my face looks "puffy" she meant it in the best way possible (?!?!?) but really I am getting swollen all over.
.
My day yesterday was fabulous.... well, besides my midwife saying she wouldn't strip my membranes because my cervix is "too thick"... well, heck... I told her I would find someone else to do it. :)
.
My day today has also been fabulous so far (i know this is going to sound sarcastic- but it really isn't- my day is great). Besides the sweating feet and hands, the temperature is going to be 100 degrees here in phoenix, my wedding ring is very tight, I have to pee every 30 minutes, etc... I feel fabulous. I am happy, in good spirits, I slept well last night and I am contracting 4 times an hour instead of 2!!!
.
Oh yeah- funny note- I woke up at 4:45 am and totally thought my water broke- just a little trickle, but then I rolled over and realized I had to pee really bad. Thanks CK- thanks for kicking my over extended bladder just enough to make me leak and think that my water broke. So anyway, I went pee and I haven't had any more "trickles" since then.

1 comment:

Erin and Zach said...

eeeekkk! Looks like you'll have CK with an audience! I knew I should have booked tickets for this weekend. oohhh well....
So glad things are going good today. Stay inside with AC! i <3 you!