Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday Uncle Zach!

Some of you may know my parents and my little brother Zach are in town... hopefully for the birth of a baby! But who knows, we'll see how that goes.
.
Anyway, Nugs is getting pretty good at saying, "Zach." She usually whispers it, but she is started to say it a little louder now. She absolutely adores him and every morning when she wakes up she runs to find him and give him toys to play with and I am thinking she thinks he will wake up when she does this.This picture is a little staged- but basically he looks like this every morning when she is trying to get him to wake up!
.
Happy 18th birthday Uncle Zach... too bad CK isn't going to be born on your birthday... but not really. I wasn't ready to have you name my second born child.

1 comment:

Heather said...

this pictures is AWESOME!!!!