Monday, May 30, 2011

Camping Night #1

We got off to a late start for our camping trip this weekend. We weren't able to get to the prime camping spot we wanted to because of this, so we kept driving. We found a little campground a few miles before we hit Flagstaff, AZ.

I had made tin foil dinners that we were able to grill up as soon as we got our tents set up. I will have to say it is a nice and easy camp dinner.
I was shocked that Ryann ate her entire dinner. I didn't have to bribe, plead, force feed, or anything. This was a new meal for her so I was surprised that she ate it all.
We were then able to sit around the campfire and enjoy each other's company. Our girls were so tired that they didn't even stay up for s'mores.
Our s'mores were a mix of hersheys and reeses peanut butter cups. It was delicious.



No comments: