Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Ethan

This week has been packed with birthday parties!!


We had a surprise party for Ethan on Thursday. Happy 7th Ethan!


Here is Ryann (and friends) singing to Ethan with his Cars cake my mom made for him.


I love how animated Ryann is when she sings. The birthday boy in his Justin Bieber Fever shirt from his auntie Erin. He has worn it almost every day since his party.

Cara is a little chilly in this northern California weather.


What a stud. Ethan was not too happy with Rich when he came and stormed the bouncy house. He threw Ethan up and Ethan pulled a muscle. Sorry bud!


He and his friends did have a fun time with Rich until then :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved, loved having you guys in town!!! These blog posts are so cute. Thanks so much for getting me so many photos. I need to go to mom's and copy all of ethan's bday party ones to a cd. Love you! Ash