Sunday, December 4, 2011

Final Recap of Christmas Party


I usually try to take pictures of all of the tables at the Christmas party, but I didn't make it to them all this year.

I think I took too many pictures of this cute little girl dancing with this cute little boy.

This was the Feliz Navidad table.
The "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" table. Seriously, those kids ate through it and were off playing hungry hungry hippos before you could even blink.

The Mele Kalikimaka table
Our "Jingle Bell Rock" table, Rock Star included.
The "All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" table, included punch from mouth wash containers, and a real dentist :)
Tables I didn't get were "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer," "Blue Christmas", and oh so many more that were so fabulous and fun. It was such a great night and I am always impressed with the ability of my ward family to come together and make a night spectacular.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow --what a fun night and a great way to have a party!!