Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Can't Help Myself

Today is Wednesday and it is my day off. I have thousands of things on my list to do today and of course blogging wasn't on my written list... but you know me all to well and you know that I gotta blog each day. WHY? Why today? Even though I know there are quite a few people who get their "Daily Nuggets" I like to pretend that it is just for grandma's and aunties and me- the mom who often feels like I miss out on my babies' lives because I work so much.
.
Which reminds me of #1 on my list today: Find a new job
.
I will let you know how that goes.
.
ANYWAY... this is why I can't help myself and I blog almost daily. I mean- Look at those dimples.
And here is Nugs saying, "CHEESE!"
She was smiling so hard she started to drool. And yes- that is chocolate from a chocolate chip cookie. I also decided to have the girls match for daycare yesterday. This worked out well until Nugs had an accident. Great... new situation... a little bit of potty training regression. Thats okay.

So red boy shorts it is for Nugs after her accident.
.
I also wanted to wish my little brother Zach good luck. He is driving today with my parents and sisters and brother in law to Utah to start college at BYU. I can't believe how grown up he is!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

They are SO cute! Love the smiles :)