Sunday, April 18, 2010

Baby Wearing.

Many of you know that I like to "wear" my babies. Recently in the news there has been some unfortunate stories of babies who have died when being in baby slings. Slings aren't bad when used correctly... but that is a different story. This past week I went to a meeting with a group of women who also wear their babies. I looked at wraps: didymos, mayas, ring slings, ergo and more. It was awesome and I realized there are so many cool ways to wear a baby.
.
Here is my first attempt to recreate one of the ways to carry a baby on your back.
.
I think I need to watch the youtube tutorial a few more times.
I will give you one guess of who took the picture below.
If the finger print smudge, angle of the picture, or the fact that that only one other family members is missing from the picture then this is probably the first time you have looked at my blog.

2 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

I love it! My friend Melissa has one of those and she thinks it's great. Her baby is too little for the back though! I love Ryann's photography skills. She's actually pretty darn good...

Cathy said...

Sweet!! Boy little Cara looks like she is being pretty patient!