Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa Great

With all the craziness of a long birth last night for one of my patients (baby girl in case you were wondering)... I wasn't able to blog or call my Grandpa Wagner and tell him HAPPY 80th BIRTHDAY!
I did find a quick second to call my sweet sister Erin to tell her thank you for these AMAZING flowers. Just the special pick me up from my depressing couple days.
So thank you sweet sissy and happy birthday Grandpa. I know that when Ryann wakes up from her nap she will be calling and singing "Happy Birthday" because that is one of her favorite songs and Grandpa Great is one of her favorite people.
Cara will opt out of singing this year. She might contribute a couple "uh ohs" and "no no no", but no signing yet.

2 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

Oh they turned out pretty! YAAY! ;)
I hope they brightened your day and reminded you how wonderful you really are. LOVE you!

Cathy said...

They are sooo pretty!! What a treasure it is to have so many people who care for you Britt!! We love you too!