Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Some day we will make it to the annual Wagner Family Easter Egg Hunt with the Easter Bunny (aka my brother Cory)... but until then we will happily enjoy the Baker's Easter Egg Hunt and amazing crepes for breakfast.
Ryann really did ask for a side pony tail.
She was running so fast I couldn't get a good picture of her Easter bucket.
I hope everyone has a happy Easter and takes some time to remember the real reason we celebrate Easter- the resurrection of Jesus Christ. He truly loves each and every one of us and because of him we can repent and daily strive to become better people.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I hope that you shared the story of Darryl's sister craching the wedding reception!!! I love the Bakers! How fun to see Ryann running around looking for eggs! We love Easter also! He is risen!! Hallelujah!! That is actually the greatest word I can think of today!And it is so fitting for the way I feel about Easter! Thanks Britti for the cute pics and sweet message! I love you!

Cathy said...

ps crashing

Erin and Zach said...

where's cara? She didn't egg-hunt??