Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rough Day

I edit a lot on this blog.

I don't write about my job, my struggles, my bills, my personal trials.

I write about my beautiful babies and my wonderful, supportive husband.

Because if I wrote about how I am going through one of the greatest trials of my life right now then I wouldn't take enough time to realize how much I am blessed.

And I need my blog to be happy because I am not ready to share my struggles because they are too fresh and I am too upset. And in the whole scheme of things they really aren't that bad.

Maybe next year. Maybe next year I will write a book. It won't be a book like twilight. Because this book isn't full of dreamy vampires. This book will be full of mean people who want to make life harder for those around them because they are unhappy with themselves.

I don't know why I am going through these things. I just know that it will pass and there is a reason for me to be going through this. Maybe preparation for a future trial. Maybe someone can learn from me. Or maybe because there is something awesome on the other side of it.

I like that.

There is something awesome for me at the end of this and I will work as long and as hard as I can until I get there.

And trust me- when I get there I will let you know.

9 comments:

April Kennedy said...

I think of you often just from our one little conversation about some of your trials at work. I as hoping things were improving for you, but I do love your choice to focus on the good while staying honest. Thinking of you and will add you to my prayers. Hang in there. You have the right attitude. Love ya!

Ron, Ashley, Ethan and Addison said...

I love you Britti... I also love Devyn's blog about you today.

Grandma Cochran said...

Brittani, Grandpa & Grandma love you and know with your faith you will get through this. Bless you.

mmdemille said...

Hi Britt, just wanted to say I'm thinking of you and hope you're okay.

Erin and Zach said...

I LOVE YOU. There is definitely something AWESOME on the other side. Because the magnitude of what you are dealing with makes that necessary.

You do have the cutest girls in the world. THAT is something awesome. And i love you so much

Ashley said...

I hope things get better for you soon!

Angie said...

If nothing else people learn from your positive outlook. I'm sorry trials seem to come in floods, but maybe this way you'll have 2 or 3 trial free years. :) It was fun to catch up the other day...we'll have to do it again soon.

*natalie said...

We love you Brittani. Keep your head up girl! You can do this!

Beach_Crew said...

One thing I have learned about hard things...they always pass. It may be crappy right now, but it will pass. You seem to have a great perspective and attitude. Chin up. We love you and your cute family and hope things shine a little brighter for you soon.