Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Why do I always want to write "aniversary"... I almost always forget the second "n". Does anyone else do this? I digress...

Here is my cute hubby 6 years ago... with hair... thinning hair... but hair none the less. His brother Lee on the left has a lot more hair now... and his brother Phil on the right has a lot more facial hair now... I digress again...

My Rich is pretty cute and wonderful and smart and patient.

Even when he gets mad and then I get mad at him for being mad I still love him.

Does anyone else do that? Get mad at someone for getting mad? Very pointless and very unproductive.
Tonight we are going out for a date. (Thanks grandma mingo!). It will be nice to get out with all this stress and hopefully de-stress. And then tomorrow we will go to the Temple which will also help us to focus ourselves and be happy.

And Happy Anniversary to this cute couple below. Here they are at my wedding reception and then just 2 years (minus 1 day) later they were married. And soon they will give me another niece or nephew!

And happy anniversary to my Grandparents who will be celebrating 55 years today!
That seems like forever and a lifetime... I will get there someday. There is no one I would rather spend forever and a lifetime with but my sweet husband.

2 comments:

Ms. Green Eyes said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great date tonight. <3

Cathy said...

Hi Britt and Rich!! Happy #6!! We are with you sweeties and hope that your days are wonderful!! Cute pictures!