Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Love Sac

So we have a giant bean bag, called a LoveSac. It is one of the first pieces of furniture Rich and I bought when we got married 6 years ago (on Friday!) and we have kept it where ever we have lived. This weekend we pulled it out and put it in front of the TV. This might be too close... take a look below and tell me what you think.
And here is a cute video of Cara trying to say, "Hello Grandma." We took about 5 videos trying to get the one that sounded the best. Hope you enjoy her. We sure do!

2 comments:

Ron, Ashley, Ethan and Addison said...

I heard it ~ Hello Grandma!!! Now it is time to learn Hello Auntie!!! Wow... I have so much fun watching Cara's videos because I know what I have to look forward to in the next couple of months. They grow soooo fast!

Frye Kids said...

I heard it too!!!! so cute we miss you out here!!!