Sunday, September 12, 2010

How do you do it?

How do you photograph a toddler? Not just any toddler... Ryann!? She is so busy and hates to stay still and is not very photogenic. The cute girl got her mommy's smile (which my little sister Erin used to tell me it was like a growl instead of a smile).


Poor girl- she has at least 100 horrible/ hysterical pictures for every good picture I take.
Eyes closed.
Yelling at mom.
Cheesy grin, looking at the sky
Rolling her eyes with hands on her hip. Seriously.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Okay sissie---I dont think that there could be a cuter picture that her rolling her eyes!!

Erin and Zach said...

oh i was just jealous when I'd say that!! i love you and her. I mean, look how cute she is!!

Kristen Kohler said...

so true! i can't get a good picture of my kids to save my life. we miss you guys! things have been really crazy lately with family in town and preschool starting, but we should get together soon!