Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ping Pong Champion

Muscles (Rich) over here won the 1st Annual Foothills Ward Ping Pong Championship!

Last night was a "fiesta" at our church. It was a blast. Then Rich told me he signed up for the ping pong tournament. I gave him no words of encouragement before he ran off to play, probably because that meant he was leaving me alone with the girls.
And because I had no idea he could really play ping pong.

Surprise! I guess he can play ping pong.
He was undefeated.
He won a trophy.
(he beat our bishop too!)
He wore his "no hablo ingles" shirt in honor of the fiesta.
It was amazing. Pinatas, ping pong, ice blocking, Cafe Rio style dinner, music, and dancing.
Ryann did a lot of dancing. Maybe I will post a video tomorrow.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Ah bueno Ricardo- y tu es my hijo favorito que no habla ingles--o esperame! Se me olvido que tengo dos hijos que no hablan ingles ahora!!! Ha Ha Ha!!

Erin and Zach said...

hahahaha. go Rich! He's looking way skinny too!