Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Stylist Anyone?

Ryann trying to curl her hair. She actually asked me if I could make it hot for her.
I think not.
Besides, it is going to be a sad day when I inform her that curl will not hold in her hair.
Auntie Devyn has tried. Multiple times.
That girl has stick straight hair.
Cara on the other hand has a little curl going on with the back of her mullet. I think it will be straight in the front and wavy in the back. Woe for her. Maybe it will be in style when she is a teenager- straight and wavvy? I would be so cool if that were true. I would never have to buy a straightener again.
Oh yeah- and Cara is holding an eyelash curler. It will not be a sad day for Cara when I let her know that she does not have to use an eyelash curler. Those eyelashes go on forever.

3 comments:

*natalie said...

What some cuties! Love the matching outfits.

Cathy said...

Can I request a post?? These are darling though--I am sure a post with her and her go diego go nimonoculars would be cute!!!

Ron, Ashley, Ethan and Addison said...

Where are the outfits from, I love them!