Monday, September 27, 2010

Min- knock- EEEE- ers

The underside of Ryann's tongue is pretty amazing. I wonder if all these vessels are what causes her speech issues. Haha. That was me being silly. Because it looks like a normal tongue to me- she just likes to not use it the way she is supposed to.

This was a self picture by the way. Pretty talented for not trying at all. She must be a natural.
Back to the title of the post. Min Knock EEEE ers. I think I have broken down how Ryann actually says "binoculars" Pretty cute to listen to.
These are the "diego binoculars" that my mom sent for Ryann. Ryann loves looking through them and exploring. She has looked at bugs, faces, feet, carpet, ponies, and everything else in between. Wait... not food. I haven't seen her sit at the table with them yet.

Maybe tomorrow.
Or I will just keep them away from my food. I am not sure I want to know what it looks like under the binoculars.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Yep= she's a busy one!