Friday, November 25, 2011

Beware Bad Guys

The highlight of my Thanksgiving dinner was Ryann eating her "chicken bone."
She demanded a turkey drumstick and she actually went into her room and cried until we finally figured out what she wanted.

Once we did she was in heaven. She ate that thing, more than half of it. She ignored the rest of the Thanksgiving meal though.
The best part though is when she takes the drumstick in her hand and starts hitting it in the palm of her other hand. She looks at me and says, "mom, if a bad guy comes to our house I am going to hit him with my bone."

bahahaha. I seriously couldn't stop laughing. That girl cracks me up.

1 comment:

Erin and Zach said...

HAHAHA. Can you imagine her smacking a bad guy with that? He'd laugh and run away...what a smart little girl...