Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Stroll

I accidentally ripped part of my big toenail off today.
Seriously, gross.
Why did I tell you that?
Maybe because I couldn't keep up with these girls even if they were going at the same pace on our Sunday walk today.
Which, by the way, they weren't on the same pace. Cara had to be pushed cause her little legs are too short to reach the peddles on her trike and Ryann was cruising on her scooter- that was supposed to wait for Christmas but she found it and demanded it.
That girl has us whipped. Seriously. But look at how dang cute she is with her little helmet on and her boots on the wrong feet...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha You are whipped!! Love the pictures!!

Kristen Kohler said...

I love Ryann and her chicken bone! So funny! Tom left his old job about six weeks ago because he got offered a better paying job with a small defense firm his friend works at. He misses his old job but really likes the new one. It's a lot more hours, though, so I hate that of course.

Erin and Zach said...

How do you let her find her presents!! Someone is wrapped around her mommy's finger ;)

I can't blame you though, they are SO stinkin cute...