Saturday, November 5, 2011

Excuse me while I throw up in my mouth

Here is my devilishly handsome husband. I have talked a lot about the "house beard" since he has been growing it out. We listed our house to attempt a short sale on August 10th, we got a 1 buyer within a couple weeks. Then that buyer backed out and we got another one 5 days later. So for the past couple couple months we have been waiting on the bank.

We were attempting to do a short sale without ruining our credit so we were keeping up with our mortgage payments. The bank finally approved the short sale but our mortgage insurance did not. Which in the long run means we were denied the short sale. So now we have to make the horrible decision on whether or not we start missing payments shave the beard.
It was a no brainer for me... "of course you shave it!" I told Rich. He wasn't so sure. He wanted to keep it until we sold the house. Since we technically didn't sell the house it took a lot of convincing for him to shave it.

I was quite surprised when I downloaded my pictures today to the computer and saw these beauties.
He was having way too much fun.

Let's just say he may or may not have kept the mustache, but I will let you in on a little secret- he looks much more handsome today than he did yesterday.

1 comment:

RoseRunner said...

I'm a beard fan, but I have to say I like the progression pictures...creepy mustaches will always make me laugh.

Happy 11-11-11!!! (yup, I'm milking this one)