Monday, November 28, 2011

Gross Out

WARNING!!!
Please do not continue reading this post if things like food stuck in someone else's teeth gross you out. I am serious. This post is not for the faint of heart.

Okay, so you have been warned. This first post is the Santa that the girls got to see this weekend at the Festival of Lights. Ryann said, "Santa, don't forget my house!" and he pointed at her and said, "I will NOT forget your house!"

She was soooo excited and happy and had to tell everyone about it.
And here is the gross out part. Seriously she wanted to take a picture and she was eating Cheetos. I almost threw up in my mouth when I saw this picture on my camera. But how could I not save this picture for her future husband and children.
All wrong. So wrong.

1 comment:

Erin and Zach said...

She will love you for this when her wedding slideshow is played...