Monday, October 4, 2010

Aunt Judy's Kind of Camping

Many of you don't know, but my Aunt Judy has a weird obsession with Bears. Cara and I on the other hand do not like them. So we decided to cuddle and play in the tent to stay away from the bears.
She was sporting her "best buddies" beanie (actually I think it is Auntie Devyns!) and we had a tickle fest.
We actually never saw or heard a bear on the trip. We did have everything locked up in bear lockers every night though. I did get a little nervous at 1am one night when I remembered I had an open bag of starbursts in my bag. Then of course I started hearing things outside the tent and of course Rich wouldn't go check it out.
Eventually I fell back to sleep- only to be awakened like 30 minutes later to a kick in the face by Ryann or Cara or both.

2 comments:

Mamawags said...

Bahahahaha ;) "A weird obsession??"" Bahahaha :)

LOVE it!! I'm also glad that you didn't get eaten by a bear -- which is always good on a camping trip!

Cathy said...

I love little Cara's t-shirt-so cute -- and what a fun trip! And a tickle fest to boot, huh?