Sunday, October 24, 2010

Totally 80s


I know there will be some of these pictures blogged by my girlfriends... But I would hate if they left out the good ones. I will be posting the truly amazing 80's pictures tomorrow.

One of my girlfriends is turning 30 this week and to celebrate there was a surprise 80's party for her. We had so much fun getting glammed up, playing rock band, 80's jeopardy, and eating a ton of good food.
I hope Ryann and Cara don't get any ideas about my makeup.
Rich had a blast dressing up as well. He was "ted" from bill and ted's excellent adventure
How do you think he did? I was impressed.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

You guys all look awesome! Sounds like it was a good time. My mom is doing the 80's thing for Halloween.

Cathy said...

so cute--you both look great!!

Carly said...

Wow- that's a blast from the past! I think I have pictures of you with your hair just like that!