Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tribute to Butter Cream Bakery

We take our donut eating very seriously at our house. Growing up in Napa, California I was very spoiled to have Butter Cream Bakery right down the street. I think I dream about maple bars on a weekly basis. I really think you haven't lived unless you have eaten a giant apple fritter from Butter Cream.
Anyway... we are not in Napa, we are in Phoenix. So donuts from Safeway work just as well when you are little. On Saturday Miss Mary came over and brought the girls some chocolate Halloween donuts and the girls were in heaven.
I watched Cara for a little while until I snuck out and "caught" her being naughty. The deer in headlights look is pretty classic.

She ended up with a bath about 2 minutes later. She threw a fit that we took the donut away as well.

2 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

aaawww cuties!! I could use me a butter cream apple fritter too. Look at that naked chocolate chica.

miss you guys.

Cathy said...

Okay that is so funny!! I want a miss Mary--ha ha!! What a great friend and to the little ones especially--how many points are apple fritters?? HA!!