Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Beginnings


I feel like this today. And not just because I want to get a cat who will protect me against scorpions.

I feel happy today because the Giants won.
I had a great day at work.
I have the day off tomorrow and I am going to the dentist.
I have two sweet girls and a wonderful husband.
I was privileged to watch and help a beautiful baby boy (Christopher- on Columbus Day!) be born into the world. I held this baby as his parents and grandparents cried with joy. This mom worked long and hard and he is very well loved.

I love happy beginnings.

1 comment:

Erin and Zach said...

Normally, I throw a fit if your photo is not of one of your adorable daughters. But, not today! That's the cutest little kitty--kinda makes me want one!

So glad you are happy. I am happy you are happy. It's like I have ESPN because i definitely woke up happy. You happy = me happy.

love you