Friday, October 22, 2010

Hair Dye Time

Not the greatest before picture...

But I dyed my hair the other day! Not being able to afford getting highlights every 6 weeks was kind of starting bug me and my sister Devyn so I just decided to dye all of my hair. (Devyn is a hair stylist!)

It was kind of fun. As you can see I went a little extreme and put a plastic garbage bag over my head to keep dye off of my clothes. I also used gloves and called in a friend for back up assistance.
I am excited and it turned out fun.

6 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

It looks SO good!! Good job! Looks like hair dying runs in the family ;)

xoxo

Garrett, Tashina, Breck, and Addilicious!! said...

i love it dark!!!! Great work!!!

Kate said...

that looks so cute Brittani!

Victoria said...

Nice dobbles!!

Missy said...

It is annoying to have to pay for highlights all the time, I know the feeling! Lucky you to have a hair stylist in the family. It looks very cute! I love the pose in the trash bag by the way:)

April Kennedy said...

So cute. I loved being dark...but I am loving my highlights. Can't go back now. Too gray.

Loved that you did it in such style too!