Thursday, October 7, 2010

It has begun

The weather is cooler.
(but the A/C is still on)
It gets darker earlier.
The windows are open.
The decorations are starting to come out.

My favorite time of year has begun!
I love this time. You are constantly trading out decorations for the next holiday. It is wonderful. I love making my house look festive and telling my girls about the next holiday that they can look forward to.
The girls were thrilled when I pulled out their witches hats!
They have been playing with them all day.

My next task is to make sure that the scorpions are out of the house.

I want to get a cat. To protect me from scorpions of course.
Does anyone know if this is true? That cats kill scorpions?

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I will google it! And cute pictures--I love the reason why RyRy likes Mary B--hahahaha!!!

Erin and Zach said...

totally get a cat. the girls would LOVE it! such cute pictures, too. I love this time of year! If only it weren't followed by BRRRR