Wednesday, December 29, 2010

California Academy Of Sciences

We were able to spend all day at the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco!
Thanks Mom and Dad.
This is hands down one of the best things to do in San Francisco when you have a preschool/ school- age child.
Ryann had an amazing time. The aquarium, the rainforest, the fish, the butterflies, and more. She loved this white Crocodile and Auntie Erin thankfully snapped a picture. I have lots of other pictures, but they are trapped on my camera until I get home.
We also went to pier 39 and walked around in the freezing cold. We watched a magic show and had a couple melt downs.
I also went on a 2 hour drive around San Francisco while Cara slept because one of those melt downs was so terrible. (THANKS RON!) I saw some amazing sights and it is so much fun to drive down Haight Ashbury and people watch.

2 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

the ALLIGATOR!! So cute, she had the best time ever. I did too and came home with a KILLER headache ;)

Let's do it AGAIN

Cathy said...

okay she is so cute with that alligator!! In fact she was adorable all day long--especially with the butterflies!!