Friday, December 3, 2010

Ward Christmas Party

The girls and I are soooo excited for our ward Christmas Party tonight. It is going to be so much fun!

After being so patient the girls let me attempt to get a sister's picture. I am surprised Ryann would even look at the camera. (I didn't even threaten... that I can remember!)
I just wish I would have wiped the chocolate off of Cara's face.

The pictures below are just a little sneak preview of the party tonight! Like I said... I can't WAIT!
The Polar Express
Island of Misfit Toys
Nightmare Before Christmas
It's A Wonderful Life

And tonight I will take a picture of my table- White Christmas.
I worried a little that it wouldn't come together, but setting it all up today made it so much fun for me!

Plus Ryann gets to sing with the primary tonight, so that will be even more fun!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

What cute sister pictures!!! We need to get some of those this Christmas! And I am excited to hear all about dinner!!