Saturday, December 11, 2010

Poop or get off the pot

Have you ever heard this phrase? Poop or get off the pot?

No? Well, here is an example of this:
Miss Ryann taking her sweet time... when really she is procrastinating going to bed.
But do we want to not give her the opportunity to poop if she really needs to? No, I do not like cleaning up poop out of underwear or pullups.
I do love that I finally can get some pictures of my sweet Ryann.
Even if the background is a toilet and a shower curtain!

5 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

what a cute little nugget! Who would EVER sit on the pot to get out of anything?

zwag anyone? zwag??

Missy said...

That's a common phrase in our house. My girls do the same thing at bedtime. Drives me nuts sometimes!

Heather said...

its true, these are GREAT pictures! hahaha.

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

This cracked me up! Hahaah. She is so dang cute!!! ... even when sitting on her throne!

Cathy said...

Oh my gosh--Erin that is so true--but not only was it Zachy but I know that his older brother tried that trick once or twice!!!!