Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cute New Shoes!!

I felt like I was whining in my post the other day...
I apologize. I hate it when I am negative.
Not to be negative again- but I can't find my camera.
Since I can't find my camera it was hard for me to take a picture of these cute new shoes when Ryann opened up a late birthday package!! Fortunately I took a picture with my phone. Thanks cousin Dean (and Katie and Cory!) for the sweet new "church shoes" that I wanted to get for Ryann. Seriously they couldn't have arrived with more perfect timing.
Ryann wanted to wear her dress soooo bad today, but I made her wear green instead. Hopefully I will snag a picture of her and Cara before the day is over.

2 comments:

Erin and Zach said...

you better snag a picture!! auntie is waiting...

Cathy said...

Oh yes I want to see the picture too--and that Dean--did he send RyRY those shoes--looks like he already has his Mom's sweet taste in fashion!!