Friday, March 25, 2011

Sunshine Day

This is why I live in Phoenix. More importantly why I live in the neighborhood and city that I do. Because we can go outside, in the front yard, spread out a blanket and read books until the sun goes down.
Cara started preschool and she was the "special helper" in class today- she got a sticker for it.
My baby will be 2 next month. How did that happen?
I am such a lucky mom to have such sweet little nuggets.
Mom... will you please scan that picture from my baby book of me at like 4 months with the blanket over my head? I want to show RyRy how sweet it was for her to put this blanket over her head.

I love the age where kids totally pretend they can read.
It is going to happen so fast... the growing up and reading part.
And let me tell you, I am loving every second of this crazy life.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

oh my gosh brittani! your girls are adorable and getting so big! it's great to see old classmates and what they've been up to. I'm so jealous that you're in AZ in the warm sun while I'm freezing here in wisconsin...lol.

Erin and Zach said...

Tell my munchkins thanks so much for loving their auntie! and Lynn is right, those girls ARE adorable :)
I'm so proud of Cara doing so well in pre-school!

Cathy said...

So sweet and yes I will find that picture!! XOXO

Ron, Ashley, Ethan and Addison said...

I just want to hug my cute nieces right now!!!