Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I have so many reasons to celebrate Father's Day. I have a wonderful father and two amazing grandfathers. I have been so blessed with wonderful influential men in my life- those who have taught me about healthy relationships and how to raise a family with love. They have taught me to be strong, active, adventurous, loving, family oriented, and to have confidence in myself.

They have taught me these things and words cannot express my gratitude for them- they helped shape me to become the woman and mother I am today.

I am also so thankful for a wonderful husband who is the father to my sweet girls. I know that through his actions and love towards our girls they will have a wonderful childhood and grow up to be strong and confident women.
They adore him and I hope he knows how much we love and appreciate all his hard work for our family.

We love you daddy! Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

iriske said...

Father is the greatest man in the world!!!

Erin and Zach said...

that photo is amazing. job well done, rich :)