Friday, September 18, 2009

Good Night

This girl is great and happy almost all the time. She doesn't often do this- but when she is tired she just falls asleep and doesn't really fuss (knock on wood!). I am a very strict sleep schedule person so my girls do the whole bath, nighttime routines at the same time every night. It works well considering CK is now sleeping 12 hours straight at night (6-6) and then nurses and sleeps a couple hours more. And this is all without rice cereal!Anyway, with the hustle and bustle of the day and me sitting at the computer and Rich playing with Nugs, CK just decided that if no one was going to put her to bed she would just do it herself.

Night Night Princess. Now it is time for mommy to sleep.
.
I delivered 7 babies in 36 hours. Sleep is for wimps.
.
Not to mention the mental exhaustion from the loss of my sweet cousin and her unborn baby. Please include them, her husband who is in the ICU, her sweet 15 month old daughter (who is unharmed), and her family in your thoughts and prayers. They were in a car accident today.

5 comments:

*natalie said...

I am so sorry Britt. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Thank heaven for the knowledge of eternal families.

Kristen Kohler said...

Just said a prayer for them. I'm so sorry. That is so sad.

April Kennedy said...

We heard about this while at Time Out for Women. It is so sad and our prayers and with you and your whole extended family.

The Bellyakers... said...

Choke. I am so sorry. You and your family will certainly be in my prayers. What a tragedy...

Beach_Crew said...

So sorry to hear about your family. Makes me sad for you today...my thoughts are with you and your family.