Thursday, September 3, 2009

Horsie

It is so easy to please my cute little nugget. She got another poop on the potty prize- an inflatable horse? Yes. She uses it in the bathtub since we don't have a pool. And well, she uses it everywhere else too.She was saying a prayer the other day and in the middle she says "Potty" so I quickly open my eyes (the rest of the way- you gotta keep at least 1 eye open during prayers when you have a toddler) and ask her if she has to go potty. She looks at me weird and says, "AMEN" and proceeds to eat her food.
.
Well, I finally put it together. During all of this potty training we pray every night that Nugs will go peepee/poopoo on the potty. So she was just praying for that too!
.
That has to make someone else beside me laugh- right?


And a little video of the horsie and Nugs for your viewing pleasure.

6 comments:

Devyn Pickett said...

how cute!! we can play horsie tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Erin and Zach said...

hahahaahahah she slammed the horsie in the door. love it.

Heather said...

i love when shes trying to close the door. adorable!

The Foys said...

Your little girls are so beautiful... their dimples are just so sweet! You'll have to tell me more about this no medicated birth you had... I had a horrible experience with Kade and want to change that for this one!

Cathy said...

okay I am going to be so busy on my day off tomorrow--first of all I have to get ahold of the bed fairy and second, I am calling the ASPCA--did you catch the horse's head being slammed by the door!?? Ahhh she is so cute!

Cathy said...

oh my glory--as Katie says--she so has her Uncle Zach's dancing talent!!